Saturday, December 03, 2011

Bethlehemian Rhapsody–Mark Bradford

This is very creative and.. hillarious! :-)
Beberapa orang mungkin menganggap tidak pantas untuk memakai lagu Bohemian Rhapsody (Freddie Mercury - Queen), lagu sekuler, menjadi lagu rohani. Kapan-kapan saya menulis tentang itu. Tapi bener, ini kreatif! Enjoy :-)

Lirik:

Is this the real birth? Is it Nativity? Caught in a census, in the town of his ancestry. Open your eyes, look up to the skies & see...He's just a poor boy, foretold by prophecy because the wise men come, wise men go, angels high, shepherds low; This is how God's love shows, it's a wondrous story to me, to me. Mary just got the word the angel did appear, but he told her not to fear. Mary, now it's just begun. Your son is gonna wash our sins away.

Mary, ooooh....The God who reigns on high has sent his son thru you to die for all.

I see a little sillouetto of a sheep, Shepherds watch, Shepherds watch over their flocks at nighttime. Angels shine like lightning, very very frightening me. Glory to God! Peace on earth! (repeat) Unto you is born this day, the only way! I'm just a shepherd, nobody loves me.

He's just a shepherd from a poor family. Angels said, go to the stable & see. Wise men come, wise men go,Will Herod let him live?  Hey Herod, NO he will not let him live...BETTER GO! (repeat) GO, go, go, go! Oh, Mary, Joseph, Mary, Joseph to Egypt now, gotta save your son who came for me, for me, for me!

So you think that it's just a tale of days gone by? But this child who was born went to Calvary to die. Oh, Jesus, it's the story of Jesus-wash our sins out, wash our sins right out of here. It's a wondrous story, anyone can see. Let's give God the glory, it's a wondrous story to me.